Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX Ectotec Modifications

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
yer thats what im looking at :)

who is delcowizzard?? is he in melbourne?
its an auto unfortunately, i wish it was a manual!

nah hes in nz man, well seeing as you got auto id take it in to get new fluid and filter change then get a shift kit installed, pretty much the best mod ive done i reakon, chirps in 2nd nicely and goes much harder then a standard slush box, delco can also tune to change a bit harder too

MACE

Reaction score

VTmadS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1
hey you mentioned that its an auto, I’ve been down the bolt on route, i got the manifold spacers, throttle body, 2.5 Redback exhaust, 1.98 rollers k&n air filter with CAI. i got it dynoed, I’m a bit foggy it was either 123.5 or 133.5 RWKW, either number is not bad for a 10 year old eco with no tune. Anyway all I can recommend is FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON"T GET THE THROTTLE BODY UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO TUNE IT. it messes with shift points and gave me the shits to no end. As for the rest of it if you’re after a bit of extra power in you six and don't mind spending some money go nuts :). I enjoyed adding a new bit to the car every few months and generally being a tool as a p plater, plus I learnt a lot about the machine I was driving, a novel experience for someone like me having never been a car person until then.

MACE

Reaction score