Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX Executive, 18's, lowered, HID Conversion

MR.HRT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6
Thanks mate. Yeah my next to do is that gay black stripe ... haha im so lazy when i have something to do my self ... ah well, one day =]

lol. i painted mine myself. masked it up, sanded it back, done about 6 coates of plastic primer then six coates of heron white. came up a breeze. best part is it cost me less than $50 bucks to do. got everything i needed from supercheap. have a go at it mate. you'll be glad you did:thumbsup:

Ev0LuTioN

Unknown
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec. 2001
No updates as yet mate. i'm in europe atm, coming back home on the 6th so i will see what i'll do next =]

thanks for the comments guyz. =] oh and btw, im in germany atm, autobahn (unlimited highway for those who didnt know) is ****ing unbelivable. my friends dad was doing 210km/h and these audi's, bmw's and mercs were still flying by. its insane lol. when i think back to aussie land and 100 limit i just want to cry lol

saundyvx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX berlina
very cool mate trying to do similar to mine. Whered you get the boot lid? the tail and garnish on mine is an ugly red headed step child i can't get rid of!

ruggj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec 01
very nice, maybe even take those black stripes off, i think thats what ill be doing with mine. ive got a white vx exec myself, completely stock atm looking for some ideas as what to do with it, think those stripes and the skirts are what ill do first :p

Ev0LuTioN

Unknown
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec. 2001
those stripes and the skirts are what ill do first :p

Hey mate, yeah im thinknig about it ... went to 2 different places, one quoted me ****ing $440 to paint them ,,, theother one said if i want to take them off its going to damage the paint on the doors so i would need to paint the whole door ... so much **** involved ... but i seen one of the guys here he posted a thread on how to remove it (forgot his name) so i might follow that otherwise im looking to pay ****loads for them that's why they are still there. lol