Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX Executive.

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
Model - VX Series 2 Executive
Year - 2002
Colour - Delft Mica
Engine Type - 3.8L Ecotec V6
Kilometers - 72,000
Transmission - 4 Speed Automatic

Factory Options - Air Conditioning (Should be standard).
Aftermarket Additions - Tinted Windows, 18" VZ SS-Z wheels
Work To Be Done - Flyscreen in opening under front number plate, radar detector wired in behind dash, front driver's seat pouch replaced, pop-open holder replaced.

Driver Name: Michael
Car Location: Perth, Western Australia

Well this is my VX. It's nothing too special. I actually bought this car from the auctions as a repairable write off. I've had it relicensed. We did alot of the small bits and pieces ourselves but the panel work was done by a professional.

Honestly, you'd never tell the car's been in a write off. It looks, drives and even SMELLS like it's just rolled out of the showroom. The engine and box feel much tighter than other VT/VXs I've driven. I've been driving it for around 2 months now, but I've just got the wheels on it (looks better than 3 hubcaps) so I'll finally post it.

Image243.jpg Image244.jpg Image245.jpg Image246.jpg Image247.jpg Image248.jpg

Pimpt6

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH LS1 STATEO VR V6 STATEO & VR V6 BT1
Looks like they did do a good job of repairing mate . . Nice clean ride you have there

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
Cheers mate. We bought all the panels new. He did a good job of fixing it except for one weld looking slightly dodgy (but you need to lift the bonnet to see it). We fit all the small parts (headlight, plenum box, coolant tank, aerial ect) ourselves. Doing a lot of it ourselves made it more rewarding when the inspector told me he wished all the cars he saw were like that.

PORT3R

WTB: 1 money tree
Reaction score
Members Ride
5L VQ stato
The engine and box feel much tighter than other

:shutup::whistling

Sorry had to... lol

Very nice car mate, i can't see how it was a write off, how long did it take to fix it all up and get it relicensed?

Dave.

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
:shutup::whistling

Sorry had to... lol

Very nice car mate, i can't see how it was a write off, how long did it take to fix it all up and get it relicensed?

Dave.

LMAO nice one, mate.

Thanks for the comment. Not sure how they wrote it off but there was a fair whack. Looked like a falling asleep at the wheel job to me. But if you drove the car now, you'd never tell it's been smashed. In fact it would probably pass as one lady owner never smashed if I took the wheels off.

cjcrow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Hey buddy you dont happen to be in Balcatta do you?? BTW, very nice job with the car. Lower it and it will come up sweet!!

benjamino

needing some more undies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 6spd + 7psi
good job on the repaira mate, i cudnt tell the difference.
lol good stuff

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
Hey buddy you dont happen to be in Balcatta do you?? BTW, very nice job with the car. Lower it and it will come up sweet!!

Hey mate. Yeah I live in Balcatta. Those photos were taken at Jones Paskin Reserve, not too far from my place. Lowering a few inches front and back would look nice XD

good job on the repaira mate, i cudnt tell the difference.
lol good stuff

Thanks mate. We did a good job on the car, even the guys who inspected it said they wished every car they saw was so good. The only telltale sign is bit of a bodgy weld under the bonnet thanks to the guy who put the panels on and painted it.

cjcrow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Thought u were man, Im just down the round on the other side of Northlands. Good to see some other WA peeps on here. I'll have to post pics of my car soon :yeah: How low u wanna go??

VT SERIES II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
I like the rims, we need more W.A people on here!