Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX genuine GMH factory service manual - source?

Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF SV340 R8 Tourer, VK race car, ZX12R
Well I've FAQ'd, forum searched, ebayed and googled and haven't been able to come up with a current source for a copy of a genuine VX Commodore GMH Factory service manual (paper based or soft copy), if anyone has any leads I would be eternally grateful.

I bought mine (CD version only available for VX... VT was both paper (all 17 of 'em) and CD) from my local Holden dealer
and
its needs registering (its password protected) before it can be used (so don't ask for a copy :) )

you can pick them up (in bits) from ebay....

Holden VT Commodore Calais VT Series Wiring Diagram Service Manual VOL 13 | eBay

Holden Commodore Calais VT Series Repair Service Workshop Manual VOL 2 | eBay

will take a while.. then you need the VX supplement ...

colourmesilver

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT1 98 SS 195i 5.0L 304 HSV ENHANCED
I just printed out 491 pages using the works laser printer and went through a whole ream lol no worries. That's brilliant shows everything

colourmesilver

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT1 98 SS 195i 5.0L 304 HSV ENHANCED
garebe3y.jpg

There she be :)

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Double sided ?

Sent via HTC Velocity + [HolicsROM v1.3] [SWEEP2WAKE]

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
haha
Duplex printing is what i meant.

And remember, always lift from the knees. You dont wanna be doing ya back out when you lift that.

wod300

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VX Berlina Supercharged 3.8
Philbio, if you go to a torrent site and search for vx commodore, you'll find 2 files. One of them is the workshop manual. I can DM the link to you if you like

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
I have a copy of the genuine Holden Service and Maintenance Information CD for VT, VX, VU and Monaro Holden models. I purchased it for my VX GTS, since traded-in after 15 years. As has been mentioned, it's password protected, but I have the contact details for Infomedia which is the firm that supports the software. I've used them a number of times to get a new password when I've transferred the info to new PCs. $50 if anyone is interested.

Holden Service CD.jpg

exec24

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina Series 2
I have a copy of the genuine Holden Service and Maintenance Information CD for VT, VX, VU and Monaro Holden models. I purchased it for my VX GTS, since traded-in after 15 years. As has been mentioned, it's password protected, but I have the contact details for Infomedia which is the firm that supports the software. I've used them a number of times to get a new password when I've transferred the info to new PCs. $50 if anyone is interested.View attachment 199154

when was the last time you rung infomedia? last time i rung them for my VY Manual which was about a year ago. They said that they lost all info regarding the passwords. and since Holdens didnt renew the contract/agreement between them they wont be fixing it.

im in the same boat i was looking to sell the VY one i have which is why i rung up infomedia i regards to transferring the license and thats what they said

Last edited: