Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Vx hsv clubsports 17" alloys

Harlzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt calais series II supercharged v6
DESCRIPTION: Swap / Trade

ITEM:x4 - genuine VT GTS series1 or VX hsv Clubsport (same rim but there off a VX clubsport if that matters to anyone) 17" rims on 80% tyres With 4 hsv center caps + x1 - 17" alloy spare on 90-95% tyre the rims a vx Calais rim not one mark has a beautiful shine in excellent condition and tyre still has the little hairs on it.

CONDITION:Used small gutter rash on one side only repairable not deep and one rim has some pait missing 50 cent pice size peel spot on inside not noticeable till pointed out

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: pick up only or will drop off in Geelong area only, NO SHIPPING.

PAYMENT OPTIONS:will trade or swap or cash offer me Set's of rims or vt bits and bobs of equal value or the right cash price

CONTACT DETAILS:pm me or TEXT ONLY :0430888364 mention Rims

OTHER INFO: tyre size 235/45R17... Colour: silver.... All in all some marks here and there on 2 out of 4 rims fairly good nick good tyre's set of 5 wheels all up genuine hsv wheels shame to let them go

Last edited:

Harlzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Come on guys make me offers if you don't ask you
Won't know what I'm willing to trade/swap/sell em for I really won't these of my hands some one might get a good deal out of these..... Hints (if some offered me some thing I'm really after like cats, Cat back, I wounldent mind coming out under $ on the trade like I would trade all x5 rims and tyre's for just x2 if they where say perfect con vy sig's in shadow chrome or WH grange wheels in shadow chrome to suit VT)

The_Monk

[DFCTVE]
Reaction score
Website
www.teamdefecticon.com
Members Ride
VR Calais/Vr Stato/80 Series Cruiser
Got any pics? I'm pretty sure the genuines are 18's mate.

Harlzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nah iPhone only mate and about the 18" v 17" you must be thinking about the vz clubsport r8 rims cause both series I and II vz clubsport rims are 17"

Harlzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx* sorry mate iPhone keeps correcting me with spell check only thing is I was correct the first time dam thing

Timsgmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina Wags
Pcw and roh made 17's...not hsv or holden unfortunately

RK5TAR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6 Manual
pm sent mate