Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vx ii exec 02

YMY-70Y

Need more powwwaaahhh
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY sII S and VT sII S
Im also keen on replacing mine so i can have a parker in there too

MattaY[s2]

BEA5TN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Executive
Where did you get the Foglights from and how did you mount them?
Im also keen on replacing mine so i can have a parker in there too

Got the Foggies from BLINGLIGHTS.COM pretty easy to mount... came with self tapping screws so i just marked where i wanted the holes to go near the holes for the genuine foggies then just screwed them in...You honestly cant stuff it up lol.
Hopefully they will be all wired up by this weekend and i'll put some pics up =)

MattaY[s2]

BEA5TN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Executive
Been awhile since I have updated mainly because I was waiting for the boot to get fixed but finally got that done on the weekend!

Boot Repaired and resprayed. (Good in a way as it got rid of tones of little dents and scratches.)
null-14.jpg

Chrome garnish strip attached as well.
null-13.jpg

Trolly strips also got painted with the boot
null-11.jpg

null-16.jpg

null-20.jpg

Also found an amazing deal at JB got a pioneer AVH-X3500DAB for $350 (half price!! RRP $699) god bless discounts...The thing is awesome.. comes with Bluetooth DVD playback, Digital radio, CD, Ipod connection, USB connection, AUX, Advanced App system(Can use gps apps, Internet, youtube...etc on the thing) and reversing camera. The Bluetooth on it is amazing mates didn't even know was using hands free (no background noise or echos and crystal clear)
null-23.jpg

Yes it is being held in there ATM with packets of chewies... need to find some ply wood and mount it properly... though want to get a black dash in my hands before i get around to it..
null-28.jpg

Drove passed an Auto electrician on my day off and decided to ask how much he would charge to do the fogies he said $50 bucks for it all and he could do it now. So i figured what the hell.. He got the fog lights working....But he didn't put plugs on the lights so i can remove the bar, ran a wire that sits behind a relay for the LED to come on, on the fog light button (Literally just sits there if i took the fuse out it would fall out) and didn't wire up the Parker lights in the fogies that were supposed to come on with the Parkers.. THEN he proceeded to tell me that it was now $100 because he had to use his parts even though I had given him the complete loom and fuse that came with the fogies.. I through $50 at him and walked out.. BUT ANY WHO fogies are working well. and bloody bright..

null-24.jpg

null-25.jpg

The drivers side tint is start to peel down.. I think the rubber is too tight...anyone else had this??

null-26.jpg

Lastly added a JDM sticker for better handling and power. MASSIVE DIFFERENCE

null-27.jpg

Last edited:

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Looking good, i have a simple clean sticker on mine too haha

Would look better with the black grill though

MattaY[s2]

BEA5TN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Executive

MattaY[s2]

BEA5TN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Executive
Why didnt you get genuine foggies?

Also was it hard to wire in the calais garnish? Looking good mate.

I would of but the car didn't have the wiring for them... was just easier to get a full aftermarket set..

no way that red grill looks so good, something different
tah man ;)