Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX looking at getting SS induction

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I wouldn't say Air Hog are better than K&N, a cotton cleanable filter is better than a foam one any day of the week. I use a foam Finer Filter, but only because it was cheap.

mrvyss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy5.7 s2
growler or big mouth for vy ss 5.7l s2 ???

Huntington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
personally i would suggest a VCM OTR on the VY SS, and your going to need a shovel to rebury this thread you dug up.

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
Lol Huntington.... If he made his own thread on this I bet you would of been the first one to say "use the f*ckin search bar!!!"

matt123776

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII 5.7 Berlina
I have an SS inductions intake and filter on my VX Berlina although a V8. For a filter/intake package that has an appaarent growling noise, it's sure quiet. I also fail to see how it increases airflow when it still feeds air through the same hole and through the hi flow filter.

Having said that, I havent changed it yet to be able to compare it to others on the market, I would save your cash and go one of the other options suggested if its anything like the one I have.