Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX S Fog Lights

SSV8pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV- Manual Redhot
My advice - just get the genuine stuff from Holden.

I bought a pair of aftermarkets from ebay - spent too many hours trying to sort out some way of fixing them to the S pak.

In the end bought the switch and lights from GMH -job took about 30 mins to fit every thing.

karlos_1984

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2
My advice - just get the genuine stuff from Holden.

I bought a pair of aftermarkets from ebay - spent too many hours trying to sort out some way of fixing them to the S pak.

In the end bought the switch and lights from GMH -job took about 30 mins to fit every thing.

My point exactly.

vt com

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt acclaim
there are some s/h genuine light going on ebay for around $80 at the moment.
genuine may cost a little more but id rather just plug everything in and have it all factory looking then cut and modify everything to save a few bucks.

those driving lights are probably like supercheap ones work for 10 mins then they **** up.

i was lucky enough to just win a genuine set of foglight with plastic bezel surrounds and a switch for $200 bucks from ebay. should look good with the complete ss kit i have also bought once its all painted and fitted

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
Vt flog lights are different to those on a VX. The VT's have a bezel.

suppy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 Impulse Blue SV6 Manual
$300 for genuines? I bought a set for my old VX S pack from the dealer, cost me about 190 all up for the lights, relay and switch! I say try another dealer !

Lloyd1986

Reaction score
Website
www.lcimagery.com
Members Ride
VX II Supercharged S pack
$300 for genuines? I bought a set for my old VX S pack from the dealer, cost me about 190 all up for the lights, relay and switch! I say try another dealer !

Whhhaaattt!!! Thats so cheap! I bought the damn switch on ebay for $43 and thought that was cheap! I payed $8 for a little tiny light globe from holden the other day so I doubt my holden dealer is so cheap.

And haha to all these people saying they have just bought lights, I have probably been bidding against you. Ive got everything set up, really want the lights.

karlos_1984

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2
Whhhaaattt!!! Thats so cheap! I bought the damn switch on ebay for $43 and thought that was cheap! I payed $8 for a little tiny light globe from holden the other day so I doubt my holden dealer is so cheap.

And haha to all these people saying they have just bought lights, I have probably been bidding against you. Ive got everything set up, really want the lights.

yeah mate i won those this arvo, the same sellers got a 2nd set still on auction, ends tomorrow mornin i think, last i looked they were at $107, jump on them.