Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX SS Single Turbo

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
yeah man i know what u mean. 20"s are getting cheap tho mate, 2500 tops for the ones ive been looking at, rims and tyres..
shiiiit.. sunroof, now thats a huuge mod lol

fark the sunroof man, twin turbo the girl =]

benjamino

needing some more undies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 6spd + 7psi
yeah i fkn love the look of the sunroof up a lil bit..its about 1500fully installed for the basic one from a joint in perth..twin turbo is about 10k fully running..which is a bit outta my league atm haha. I think ill wait til i loan a house then get a bit on top for the car, if a blower or turbo come itl come then..bidding on the ebay vx bobtail..hopefuly all goes well..i reckon once the bobtails on and black it shud look sex

benjamino

needing some more undies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 6spd + 7psi
thanks raven:)

yeah mate if im guna do anythin, itl be a single turbo, or a whipple or a top mount PD blower. or cam mb..
i see plenty around, and if im not a maniac in it, i might be ok..

i bought that bobtail from ebay, payin for it now so shud be in the post and on my boot within a couple weeks...:dance:

betterd my ET tnite at the quarter, ran a 13.75 :dance: down the quarter ans surprised the cammed ve ss next to me who only managed to get a 13.3..
new tires, clutch, rip shifter, then im sorted..

Last edited:

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
dude, youre a mad knt lol keepin up with worked ve ss's you bastard =P

nah i was only jokin bout the twin turbs lol i was stoned as sht when i wrote it too haha you know my style =]

sunroofs look wicked bro, i always love them semi popped on vl calais =]

cant honestly say i know what a vx bobtail looks like... is it from the senator? ... if so then yeah that will look madness when you put that on =]

some dude at work owns a run down vt ss 5l, and the paint is flaking off the bumpers and its my colour underneath.... so im thinkin bout hitting him up for them hey lol bit different to the standard kit will make it look lower to...

have you listened to all that remains before man?

they are fkn sht hot.

bye. lol 'whats moose stuff? it can be whatever you want it to be.. i could have sex with you.. or i could just stand over there and drink from the lake.. and everything in between.!'

benjamino

needing some more undies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 6spd + 7psi

benjamino

needing some more undies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 6spd + 7psi
hahah yeah all paid for, etc, should arrive next week sometime one would hope, then off to the panel beaters for a sand prime coat and fitting!!!
cannnt wait for the bobtail! bobtail ftw!
haha ive got about 2and a half ish grand saved, which could easily go for a sunroof.
:whistling:p