Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vx ss vs xr6t vs r33

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
fg ####s all over the ba haha..

i have seen an auto ba xr6t and a manual vx ss go at it... while i sat back in my six :(.. and the ss munched the xr6t

but by the sounds of it the ss had full exhaust and more then likely a mafless tune... hope that helps

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
i'd say ss until the xr6t gets tuned

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
but by the sounds of it the ss had full exhaust and more then likely a mafless tune... hope that helps
All i'm imagining right now is you walking around a car show listening to people's exhaust notes picking wether they have a mafless tune or not :rofl2:

And id put my hard earned on the vx ss.
I have seen a 328i bmw with stainless steel exhuast hold its ground (not win) against an automatic ba xr6t

Richie217

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 R8 Clubsport
In stock form it would be very close between the XR6T and the SS, I would give the slight edge to the SS. With the Tune and OTR the SS would munch the XR6T. If the Ford owner spent a few grand on the XR6T the SS would struggle though, however, no amount of HP is going to change the fact it ius a BA eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
LOL 'some guy' you funny bloke, nah i dont do that.. it was just an assumption because the ss was pulling hard! :p

RazzaCaine

Long Gone Now
Reaction score
Members Ride
---
All i'm imagining right now is you walking around a car show listening to people's exhaust notes picking wether they have a mafless tune or not :rofl2:

And id put my hard earned on the vx ss.
I have seen a 328i bmw with stainless steel exhuast hold its ground (not win) against an automatic ba xr6t

328i's dont go too bad, especially the newer ones