Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vx ss

Claudy

French Com
Reaction score
Members Ride
Manual Gen3 VT SS + V6 VT manual turbo
haha fair enough i got a 3.45 lsd diff that i took out my vt if u know anyone that wants one lol lsd not too too bad on take off sideways skid but when u do nuts it open up with 17's on

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
having a thought of selling this thing what are your guys thoughts on $$ it would get... cars got 142xxx ks but still in very good condition only selling cause i hate paying 2k for insurance when im a superb driver :p haha

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
been a while any way car has done 4000ks since last post due to a cracked tailshaft rubber which took me 3months to get around fixing as i couldnt find the cause of driveline noise / couldnt be f)cked... then 2 days later parked at gf house at 3am night pissing down with rain woke to alarm blaring and looked outside, the window put itself down with smoke coming from under the bonnet.. anyway pulled horn fuse out tried starting nothing happened... then left car there for awhile then finally got a car trailer and towed it home only for my dad to rig the electic window so it can wind up without the need of power from car to stop the cats getting in... little did we know a week later when we tried to get back in again the door wouldnt open even with the key so now the we were fully locked out of car (had deadlocks on) all windows winded up. Got bonnet open thinking we could see why and fix without the car open to find all the wiring going through the firewall has melted together. Annnnnyway smashed a window to get in and managed to pry drivers door open from inside (had door trim off) and getting a auto electian to cut and paste new wires... i would replace wiring harness but need to get dash fully out which is impossible when no other door will open... and to top it all off front window has a massive crack through it. So yeah it pretty much hasnt moved for last 4months and i have cracked the shits at it

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
dam man that doesnt sound good at all. did u find y the loom melted in the 1st place?

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
Well been a while since I been on here... Long story short sold this to get a more reliable family car.... But now theres no chance of a family in near future selling my Hilux and getting a vt exec with a ls1. Wanted something with no electrics so less chance of wiring harness melting haha. Plans for the exec is a sleeper cammed v8 until I decide to paint it..