Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX V6 exhaust

VY03

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Acclaim
Hm headers or Pacies
Dogleg / Centre-Expansion-Chamber Lukey Muffler
Centre-Expansion-Chamber Lukey resonator or straight through pipe only
2.5inch piping

That above system seems to be the best with no annoying drone

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Cheers...
I'll look into that

Brumbies 5L

Dont Gossip, Just Torque!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 5L
Got a quote for $2,250 for a complete exhaust for a VT 5L in stainless, including the cat -without cat $1500... Comes with all gaskets and hangers...

VY03

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Acclaim
Is the cat converter a highflow one or not

A

ageo8

Hey just a quick question...has any one who's put in a 2.5" redback catback exhaust and a K&N flat pannel on a VX found the power difference noticable. Im about to go ahead with it but im having second thoughts. Does it sound better too?
Can any one help??
Thanx

Sebastian

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTS Commodore
Deno VT, i'm going to be ringing around for some qoutes soon and wondering if anyone had any suggestions of where to go in WA

Sebastian

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTS Commodore
sorry forgot to mention im looking at a lukey 2.5inch cat back and maybe some extractors

bennzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VX II Berlina GenIII V8 5.7
my old car that im giving to my bro which was a ford ef ghia with the ticky engine i spent all up 1,090 for a 2.5 inch sports exhaust with a cat and pacemaker comps on it, and it sure did go, if i dyno tuned the car i reckon it will go alot harder and better again.

now im on my new car which is a vx series 2 berlina gen III 5.7 litre engine in it, now being told that someone has put a system on it encluding extractors which i just bought the car like a week ago will be sweet cause my dad looked under the car yesterday or te day before and tells me i have a new exhaust on it

mistaken

... pimpin it VT stylez
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
ageo8 said:
Hey just a quick question...has any one who's put in a 2.5" redback catback exhaust and a K&N flat pannel on a VX found the power difference noticable. Im about to go ahead with it but im having second thoughts. Does it sound better too?
Can any one help??
Thanx

I'm looking down the same path (do headers later down the track) .. so a free *bump* cos I want some info ;)

FINCH

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VT V6 sII-Phantom Mica
I have a k&n panel filter and just a redback catback on my vt, you dont feel much of a power difference, though it does feel like its breathing alot better and it has a very nice note to it