Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX Wagon rear electric window not working.

Ronno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Wagon
Is anyone familiar with the rear electric windows not always working? Sometimes the Left sometimes the Right one and usually in the down position. After sometime they usually start to work, I checked the console switch and its not the switches or main plug (I have replaced the drivers switch pins in the past so am familiar with this problem). Checked fuses and relays . Doubt it is the motor/brushes as they do not get a lot of use. Let me know the solution if anyone knows before I go to manual ones. Regards Ronno.

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Is anyone familiar with the rear electric windows not always working? Sometimes the Left sometimes the Right one and usually in the down position. After sometime they usually start to work, I checked the console switch and its not the switches or main plug (I have replaced the drivers switch pins in the past so am familiar with this problem). Checked fuses and relays . Doubt it is the motor/brushes as they do not get a lot of use. Let me know the solution if anyone knows before I go to manual ones. Regards Ronno.

Check the earth connections are good.