Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vy cluby lookalike

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
very nice b'day present

but i am with the other guys, if u get a kit get rid of the badges. i have nothing against kits but kits with badges...

i would have kept them till i got the conversion.. i looked into getting an engine swap and they dont come cheap. you know you have to pay for a lot more than just the engine.
There's the exhaust, engine mounts, etc.. it aint a cheap thing to do.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I would of sold the badges on Ebay, cost me $400+ in replacing all the badges on the Senator :p

Sorry your thread has gone off on a tnagent bud. Its good to see youngens getting into safer cars rather than old poo's :p

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
psssch, here's people going out of their way to put badges onto their new cars, when the first thing I did when I bought my VP was try to get all the badges OFF ^^ :D

haha, that's a beautiful looking car. Very clean - I hope you keep it that way :) Treat her nicely!

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Geezarz pay the kid out a little more why don't you all?

Man it's very nice, do what you want to it and if you want to leave the badges on then do it. It's your car, not everyone else's!

Nice work mate! Why not do something different when you are able to, hook yourself up a mean supercharger kit instead of the LS1? Would be hell different pulling up next to a VY with a clubby kit that's blown off it's balls.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Exactly! I would drive that VY clubby mock up ANYDAY! The rear end of VY clubbys look TOUGH when they are sitting low. They have a big wide mean look to them.

richierich

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY11SS
Exactly! I would drive that VY clubby mock up ANYDAY! The rear end of VY clubbys look TOUGH when they are sitting low. They have a big wide mean look to them.

Yes like this:thumbsup: Car looks awesome buddy, enjoy the ride

Attachments

• P3160002.JPG
    P3160002.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 264

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Kinda like that ^^^^ but they look tougher with the boot spoiler for some reason. Gives them a taller stance. Especially red, black and silver ones.