Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] VY Commodore S 6cyl manual UTE

Arrowroot

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL group A Brock
Not for sale

MODS PLEASE DELETE THREAD

Last edited:

Arrowroot

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL group A Brock
PICS

carsandbuby006.jpg

carsandbuby007.jpg

carsandbuby005.jpg

carsandbuby012.jpg

carsandbuby018.jpg

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Looks like a very nice and well kept car, but honestly I think your sale price is a bit optimistic. I got into my VZ SS w/69,000kms for not much more than that, and that was from a dealer, not even private sale.

Arrowroot

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL group A Brock
Maybe so but it has been very well looked after that needs nothing, already has everything on it, has your vz got the hardlid, wheels, supsension, you can probably pic up a VY s pack for 16k, but then to get it to this you have to spend around another 6k wich my son has done, but he paid 20k standard condition when he bought it as it was a one owner and very well looked after vehicle, so owes him 26k but theres no way anyone would pay that.
This is a great ute for a young P plater or someone not wanting a V8, Ive noticed the V6 arent alot cheaper anyway.
In saying that though he is neg but better to start a little high then to low.

Arrowroot

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL group A Brock
Might add to that it still has the original paint, still in very good order except from a few stone chips and light scratches, but definately still looks good.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
i have to agree its a bit much, my mate bought VY SS same colour for 19k

Arrowroot

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL group A Brock
Fellas its a good ute, Ive just put a starting price on it, I really dont need all the negative when Im trying to sell something, if someone is keen they can PM an offer, he also wants to get a sedan so maybe someone on his is after a good ute and want to get out of there sedan.
I thought I read in the rules that this wasnt aloud, if your not interested why bother knocking it when youse havent even seen the ute.
I know there is bargains out there, and wow youse picked up a VY or VZ cheap, that doeasnt happen all the time, Ive seen them any where from 20 to 30k, so please unless your interested keep your comments to your selves.
Im just trying to help the young fellow out in selling his ute, but some on here expect me to put 10k on it because they paid 20k for there SS, well good on ya.

Mods please delete this thread as I dont need all the negative, people like these only ruin it for the seller and the potential buyer.