Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY Commodore S

08_adaml

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII Spac Manual
hey dude rims look great! how can you not know the brand though? bought 2nd or already on the car when you got it?

I noticed that you picked the car up very very cheap.. how did you manage that?

btw where in sydney you at? looks awfully like my area

The car was my uncles car, he kept it for 3 years until his lease ran out, he kept it stock and sold it to me for a cheap $12,880, which is what his ballon payment was. (His next car was a company car, so it didnt bother him)

I bought the wheels and tyres 2nd hand for a grand off bloke who works at a tyre and wheel shop. Although the rims were in near 100% condition.
I am in the Sutherland Shire Area, near Engadine and Woronora Heights.

VYClubby

Proud Clubby Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
294rwkw Oztrack Tuned 220 cam
Now that the springs have had some time to settle, i need to roll my Right Rear Guard as the tyre is scrubbing on certain bumbs and around corners.
Does anybody know how much i should expect to pay to roll the guards?

I had both my rears rolled for $60. Just go to a certain large tyre shop in the TEMPE area.

Also I have a set of SSW Mesh 2's on my car. Have a look at the link under this post. Maybe you would like to do a swap?? I want some Chromies on mine to break it up a bit. And I like the look of yours.

ADEM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec
damn, tempe (certain large tyre shop ;) ) charged me $100! bastards haha..

car looks awesome dude, do u by any chance live in alana kaye and a chick called jade's street in wonnie heights lol? i was lookin at it a few days back going man i think i know that street..

08_adaml

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII Spac Manual
yeah, thats my street, she lives across the road from me, do you have the maroon VT Wagon?.

08_adaml

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII Spac Manual
I had both my rears rolled for $60. Just go to a certain large tyre shop in the TEMPE area.

Also I have a set of SSW Mesh 2's on my car. Have a look at the link under this post. Maybe you would like to do a swap?? I want some Chromies on mine to break it up a bit. And I like the look of yours.

Saw your rims, they are nice, i do like them, but not too sure how well the black will suit my car, black rims look good on black cars. not sure on white though..

ADEM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec
nah mate, ive got a white VY sedan on black 19"s

08_adaml

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII Spac Manual
I'm getting my exhaust done on friday, cant wait... Getting it done at Carline in Taren Point, they did my old commodore, sounded beefey for a stock 6cyl, and they gave me a great price...

ADEM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec
that would be cause i havent been past alana's place in years, i had a bagged rodeo "minitruck if u wanna call it that lol", that was there a few times but not often..

wat are u gettin done with the exhaust mate? extractors, hi flow and 2.5"or something else?