Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vy fog lights

ad45

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT wagon S2
g'day all i am about to buy a vy s pack, it has no fog lights but obviosly it has the cut outs for them.

somebody told me the vy series 2 doesnt have the wiring looms for fog lights, is this true, if so does anyone have a wiring diagram to wire them up thanks

Evman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS M6
Sorry can't help with the question, but make sure the blobes are 55W, I got a $100 fine and lost a demerit point for mine being 100W. I'd bought the car 3days earlier, so how the hell was I supposed to know they were 100W. I'm still in the process of disputing it...

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
I would think the s pack's would have the wiring but i could be wrong.

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll

fmlycar

6appeal
Reaction score
Members Ride
308rwkw 180sx
Can someone post a pick or explain where the wires are hidden. I have the dash switch fitted and the lights in the front bar, just can't seem to find the wires to hook em up. I had the car off the ground the other day but couldn't see any hanging around anywhere, only wires are the horn and they are in use on both sides. Really want to get this sorted without having to deal with holden!!!!