Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vy hbd body kit spary cost

vy berlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Berlina, series 2, ecotec v6
Hi everyone

i picked up a vy berlina hbd bodykit both front and rear lips off ebay for $100(pretty cheap ay) in the suracose gold colour, and i was wondering how much it would be to respray to my paint color, metalic quicksilver and how difficult it is to fit up?

thanks for your help :)

vy berlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah the guy said he had 3, and i only bought 1 off him, the guy's ebay name was ehbits if that helps?. $150 should be all right, nice little upgrade to my baby :)

E-T-H-A-N

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pack manual
where abouts are you located in sa ? best idea would be to take it to a crash shop, take the kit with you dont just ring up and say what you have because the condition of the kit will determine the price, ringing up and asking for a phone quote normally annoys them ( i was a beater up untill about 2 months ago) i know a few shops around that could do it cheap.

vy berlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hi E-T-H-A-N
im in adelade near the unley area, the kit is absolutly immaculate, not a mark on it its just the wrong colour, its suracose gold and im metalic quicksilver. if you could point me in the right direction of shops that would be great :)