Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vy interior question

rowman69

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy berlina sII by design
Hi everyone just wondering would a wh statesman interior go into a vy berlina cheers

rowman69

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy berlina sII by design
What about just seats and door cards ?

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
seats might , door cards maybe not , wouldn't a Calais be a better interior swap , as they are the same dimensions as the Berlina , and came with a better trim finish.

rowman69

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy berlina sII by design
A friend of mine offered me a wh statesman interior really cheap and in immaculate condition just thought id check if anyone has done it before I buy it

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
A friend of mine offered me a wh statesman interior really cheap and in immaculate condition just thought id check if anyone has done it before I buy it

I think the rear doors may be a different size too (you'd have to check) so door cards might be a non starter.

phillyG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY s2 Spac 3.8 n/a
It will fit, but pretty sure the rears have holes for seatbelts where as the vy does not need them and it would look stupid haha
also the rears will have a slight gap from the rear door to the seat, exposing some uncovered body, also looking stupid
doorcards will fit as the stato, to my knowledge, has normal door cards with an added separate pannel for the rears to compensate for the added body length
fronts will fit fine and if they are 8 ways, just need some wiring up if your car doesnt have it already