Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY S SeriesII Ute

sIIVY_tommy

Now Cruising Z Series!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 SV6Z M6 Ute
G'day all, had my ute since May2009 (195***) bought her stock as a rock and heres what ive done to it so far...:)

Model: VY S Series II

Colour: Heron White

Kms: 280***

Engine: V6 Ecotec

Engine Mods: Nill

Exhaust: Stock

Wheels: 18" VY SS SeriesII

Suspension: SSL in the rear, SL in the front

Gearbox: 4 Speed Auto (4L60E)

Interior: Stock trims and seats, Painted dash instrument cluster and air con trims red/matte black replaced all switches (pwr window/mirror etc)

Stereo: Fusion headunit, sony 600W 4ch amp situated on ute "parcel shelf" behind pass seat , 2x 6x9 300W in enclosures behind seats and 2x 6'5 coaxial in fronts all run off amp (sound unbeleivable in such a small cabin!)

Extras:

Exterior: SS Front bar, VZ fluted guards SS headlights

Future Mods
-fog lights
-headlinging replacement
-since lowering the suspension feels a lil rough might need to replace some bushs etc and a shocky
-general maintance on the engine&tranny since of high km's
-respray clear coat around the rear window panel moulds
- maybe an exhaust...though i hate the sound of autos with an exhaust
-and others as the time goes on

i havnt posted any pics with this thread as of yet as i will need to upload them but will do within the next day or too! im really attached to this car as i love the shape and since being a vy series II the last of the shape with the ecotec this car has been really realiable, been attempting to go the SS look and keeping it stock with some of my personal customs touches but i reckon where it is at now i hope all you other VY/ute drivers can appreciate the tough stock look cause i fkn love it! let me know what you all think?

mitchone

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S1 s pack ute
would be good to see photos! i plan on re doing my suspension the same as this. i dont like my ride height at all right now haha. would also be wicked to see some photos of where your amp is located! mines in a terrible spot right now and i cant think of many other places for it.
but it sounds like a dope ute right now!