Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vy series 2 04

barney91

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Vy Series 2 04
Just purchased myself a vy series 2 04 s pack wanted to put and exhaust on it and a set of extractors after a lot of searching around I discovered that its pretty hard to find a setup that's suits the 04 dual cats today I found and exhaust made by lukey that I think will fit my car could someone maybe confirm this? Also having a lot of trouble finding extractors for this car I was told no one makes a set that fits is this true? Here's the link to the lukey Holden Commodore VY Series 2 Sedan V6 3 8LT Lukey 2 5" Exhaust | eBay

Obviously I don't know much about cars so your help much appreciated

phillyG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY s2 Spac 3.8 n/a
hi there, i had the exact same problem with my car, it being a 04 s2 vy.
i ended up with the same exhaust as you have listed, plus the rear resonator, except i got the exhaust shop to fit it just incase i ran into any troubles, problem with the vy s2 is, i think, that the cat back is a bit longer or shorter, i cant remember which, than most catbacks on the single cat vy.
Extractors are hard as it pushes the triangle cats down and will cause clearance issues if you lower your car, best bet there is to get high flow cats or the hsv pancake cats as, from what ive been told, they will sit a lot better. best to take it to a shop and see what they can do if youre too unsure.

also i would probably add the rear resonator to that if you dont like exhaust drone haha

barney91

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Vy Series 2 04
Thanks mate I will take it to the shop cause it's no secret that I have no idea better to be safe then sorry

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk