Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY SS Bagged

enroh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE, 69 CAMARO!
Cheerz mate... Yeah the reg i bought a while on it and was a bit suspect as well just from looking at the flow connectors... They seem cheap compared to the aeroflow connectors that i'm using on the surge and rails...

The bag setup i got done in 2005 and have done few modifications since first install.. It was about $3500 at first done at manly at a place called bars n racks plus i engineered it as well so the cops couldn't give me any grief. The bags are firestone, originally with custom made front struts. I now have billet front customs made up...they cost 1200 alone...look f'nnn sick though...
L
I couldn't recommend bags more...They are the best by far....Handle great with a good setup and ease of lifting and dropping is just magic... I have not slowed down for speed bump for years. When carrying loads or towing cars balancing the ute just makes it perfect!....Especially taking the road bumps on 20's with low profiles....When i had it dropped on SSSL rears and SSL fronts it was a biarch to drive. Swerving all over the road trying to miss potholes, going sideways over speed bumps...Sometimes then i still could not get over em...:blah blah:

Yeah mate, I hate speed bumps, we have three massive ones just on my street alone....pain in the arse.... Thats not a lot really, would definetly be worth it.

Oh and mate, more photos......

puhz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY UTE
nosold.jpg

fuel.jpg

nos%20bottle.jpg

nos%20sols.jpg

puhz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY UTE

Last edited by a moderator:

NaY 2.0

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
Are they seats out of a VE Clubby? if so are they hard to fit?

Love the video as well

puhz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY UTE
Cheers mate... The seats VE GTS foams put on the original seat frames... Pretty easy fit

BookMe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Nice car dude. Who has been doing the work? I'll be looking at chucking NOS on mine after the motor and t400 are built.
Noticed that your location says QLD but you have a NSW rego sticker.

puhz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY UTE
Cheers mate... Most of the engine work is done by Russo Performance the rest is done by me... Yeah i'm up and back from QLD all the time... My misses has a NSW license so i just leave NSW tags on it...