Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] Vy tech 2 and soldering in brisbane

franklinfrog

Reaction score
Website
www.cheapbrisbanebikes.com
Members Ride
VY SS Wagon 5.7 Auto Wikid Postie Bike
Cheers everyone!

What do you mean permanent? I just went and tested my Tech2 and I turned off the digital speedo and ensured it was, and then turned it back on.
Acarmody, Great, can you do it to mine?
I've had a go with a mates scan tool but next time you start the car it's back to boring old fuel consumption and that's the last thing I want to see.

Muke, sounds good I'll drop by one those meets one week, although the thread seems to be pretty out of date.

The1, I've never been to Toowoomba, but you never know, one day I might end up there......... I hear the flowers are spectacular?

The1

A Memcal a Day Keeps..
Reaction score
Website
www.eyeit.org
Members Ride
VS V6 Berlina Auto
Chinese clones usually have level3 security access via the old TIS version which is why you dont need to do anything.

Im not a city person, dont know how people live in brisbane, love it up here with room to play, backroads and bigger yards ;)

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
Shouldnt need tis access for programming digital speedo (police mode) or speedo calibration as acarmody has said.

The "Security access" is essentially a "security card" allowing clearance for performing special functions including key writing, bcm relinking ect.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Chinese clones usually have level3 security access via the old TIS version which is why you dont need to do anything.

Im not a city person, dont know how people live in brisbane, love it up here with room to play, backroads and bigger yards ;)

Oh I see, now I understand what's going on, cheers mate.

Where I live we have 1200sq.m and a nice big backyard, and a nice 6x9m shed with lots of toys. Couldn't live any closer to the city, I want a backyard that takes more than 3 steps to cross.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Cheers everyone!

Acarmody, Great, can you do it to mine?
I've had a go with a mates scan tool but next time you start the car it's back to boring old fuel consumption and that's the last thing I want to see.

Muke, sounds good I'll drop by one those meets one week, although the thread seems to be pretty out of date.

The1, I've never been to Toowoomba, but you never know, one day I might end up there......... I hear the flowers are spectacular?

Where abouts are you mate?