Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ 3.6L alloytech mods

BLO-4RD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
does any one know of any alloytech mods, other than pod, and exhaust,

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
supercharger if your off your p'z

i have been chancing a set cam's for mine but no makes them yet but crow cam have done 2 prototypes but have no bought any out yet

and some company makes a custom intake manifold for the its 3k for the manifold and it gives you like a extra 50rwkw

BLO-4RD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
yeah i saw that manifold, pretty expensive for 30hp,

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
I've been investigating this recently and unless you go the supercharger, you're wasting your money if you're after performance gains. You can throw $3000 in and get a full exhaust, CAI and re-map/dyno tune and only see 15rwkw. No bang for your buck. There's just no scope to modify the VZ 6 without spending massive amounts of money.

Raptorsc

RAPTR6
Reaction score
Website
www.raptorsc.com.au
Members Ride
Hilux 4.0 V6 SC 400kw
^^^ Thats pretty much the truth of it, going to boost is the cheapest option for power on the Alloytec. The high power NA systems are ultra expensive and maybe the engine life is not so hot either at near 9000rpm.

brad36l

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ute
xforce

go get an xforce exhaust sounds the best and goes better to it would be the best on the market right now.buget exhaust at bankstown did mine for about $600 i think 2 years ago there number is 97083088

NeishaVESS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS
go get an xforce exhaust sounds the best and goes better to it would be the best on the market right now.buget exhaust at bankstown did mine for about $600 i think 2 years ago there number is 97083088

You do realize this thread hasn't been posted in for just over 3 years?