Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ antenna

ShEhAn101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Hey guys.

I own a 06 VZ SV6 and my antenna has snapped off, i obviously need to buy a new one, does anyone know roughly the price range and where i can purchase it.

Thanks guys.

ShEhAn101

sleepa

Shiny...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SS Sportwagon, Audi A4, Combo work hack
I was looking around places like bursons and repco a while ago and for replacement electric antennas, the price was between $100 to around $160 or so. Some could be more, some could be less.

scruffy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ exec
If only the mast is broken,why not replace that, as they are about $35-$40 and aren't that hard to do either.just make sure you get the correct size as I think there are 2 different sizes in diameter and length.

vz 914

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE HSV GTS , VZ UTE, VL GROUP A
NVU in Thomastown , he has new genuine holden for about $120

mawsy

giggity giggity
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ UTE
hmm.. i did the mast in my old VY ute and it was a pain in the neck! i had to take the mech out of the car which entailed removing the wheel, the guard then the wires and the bolts to get the antenna out.. but once its out is fairly straightforward :) just make sure you get the right one and if possible plug it in and test it before you put it all back together :)