Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] VZ calais door trim,VX garnish,VX headlight protector

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX2
price lowered to $200,need the space.

ITEM: VZ calais door trim
CONDITION: Used
PRICE: $200
DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: pick up preferred
PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit
CONTACT DETAILS: PM
OTHER INFO: removed from VZ calais with 30k,in very good condition,still as new,undamaged speaker grills.black color

blocka

EXC35
Reaction score
Website
www.southerncoastcustoms.com
Members Ride
VT S L67
Would those door trims fit a vt/x?

DRAGONKZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
L98 VS Caprice Wagon + LS1 VZ Calais
Do the rear VZ Calais trims have any marks/scratches on them at all??

I'm trying to find a rear passenger's side that is in perfect condition, as mine was damaged when I bought the car (but the other 3 are perfect).

Would you consider splitting the fronts and rears? I'm assuming not, but it's worth asking :)

Are you able to drop the trims off to a "pack and send" in Prospect if I buy them, and they can pack/ship them to me?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX2
Do the rear VZ Calais trims have any marks/scratches on them at all??

I'm trying to find a rear passenger's side that is in perfect condition, as mine was damaged when I bought the car (but the other 3 are perfect).

Would you consider splitting the fronts and rears? I'm assuming not, but it's worth asking :)

Are you able to drop the trims off to a "pack and send" in Prospect if I buy them, and they can pack/ship them to me?

these are second hand,so depends on how you define perfect,I would call this is perfect condition,came off low k car,looks almost new(see photo,that's taken without any chemical treatment or cleaning),haven't seen any other sets in better condition,for sale or in car.
there's a member pm'ed me to buy the front pair 2 weeks ago,I'll let him know you replied here,maybe you can work something out with him.
sorry I dont have the time to do the packing,can drop off at Prospect thou.