Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vz calais seats into vy spac

phillyG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY s2 Spac 3.8 n/a
Hi guys, alright to start off I got myself a set of vz calais black leather seats today and would like to wire them in as soon as I can. From what I have read people have had to bypass the memory module on the drivers side to get the full electrics working due to the module not working with a lower level bcm.
Ive read many people have done it yet no one has writen a how to or described it in full detail.

What im asking is how is it done specifically or does anyone recomend an auto elec in south east melbourne?
Anyone had experience with it?
I am quite good with wiring/soldering ect before you ask and am competent in doing the job myself with some sort of a guide.

Thanks, phill

phillyG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY s2 Spac 3.8 n/a
Thanks no one, haha just kidding
Managed to do it, just power to power then earth to earth and one other black/white wire to earth and all good

Fletch_QLD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU II SS
Well done :)

Trozzarae

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais Series 2
Thanks no one, haha just kidding
Managed to do it, just power to power then earth to earth and one other black/white wire to earth and all good
Hey mate any chance you could Explain how this works? Currently doing it to my VY