Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz clubby not starting after removing bcm fuse

kinetic5957

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz clubsport
Happy to report after leaving it for 24 hours with the battery disconnect, it started and runs fine. LED bulbs removed never going back there again .
Huge weight lifted off my shoulders as I had to sell my own clubsport last year due to financial hardship my father gifted his one to me for Christmas, you could only imagine my horror having nearly bricked it a month after him giving it to me. Thank you for your help fellas I really appreciate it

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Happy to report after leaving it for 24 hours with the battery disconnect, it started and runs fine. LED bulbs removed never going back there again .
Huge weight lifted off my shoulders as I had to sell my own clubsport last year due to financial hardship my father gifted his one to me for Christmas, you could only imagine my horror having nearly bricked it a month after him giving it to me. Thank you for your help fellas I really appreciate it
Great result. Lesson learned. Huge relief for all of us too.