Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ commdore lower suspension

archiecouch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
Hi all, i’m looking too lower the rear end of my 2004 vz accliam commdore, im just wondering if these Ultralow Lowered Rear KING Springs to suit Commodore VT VX VY VZ Sedan Models will be okay and if i will need too buy anything extra before getting these installed? It says in the description that cars with std suspension and 35-40 on cars with FE2 sport suspension will fit it, just wondering if this will be okay for my car, cheers heaps :)

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Could you give us a link on the product you're looking at?

They should be okay by the sound of things but make sure to post that link so we know for sure :)

Aus78Formula

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubsport
Have you seen a car with these installed? Or perhaps ridden in one prior to them putting the original springs back in?

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Have you seen a car with these installed? Or perhaps ridden in one prior to them putting the original springs back in?
Hi all, i’m looking too lower the rear end of my 2004 vz accliam commdore, im just wondering if these Ultralow Lowered Rear KING Springs to suit Commodore VT VX VY VZ Sedan Models will be okay and if i will need too buy anything extra before getting these installed? It says in the description that cars with std suspension and 35-40 on cars with FE2 sport suspension will fit it, just wondering if this will be okay for my car, cheers heaps :)
It will look something like this:

As you can see, lower in the rear and higher at the front...

1684221286000.png

Aus78Formula

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubsport
And that's a look you want? Ok.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
And that's a look you want? Ok.

How would he know...The OP has asked what the car will look like with the springs fitted and considering the look has only just been posted, they haven't had a chance to comment

Aus78Formula

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubsport
haha I think you misread my post and I was the one that asked it, all good. And yeah, he's seen the pic :)