Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vz dials is there such a thing?

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
also with that I blanked my V8 and SS logos from behind so they dont light up and had the dash autographed over it by HRT drivers Mark Skaife and Garth Tander last year :thumbsup:

also if ya buy one get in touch with Greg (Phreddy) from ASR - in the sponsors forum at the top of the main page, he'll organise to have the kays re programmed for ya!!!

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
Same here, only if where blue.
Good buy mate
thanks guys i wanted red i will post some pics up later but i got some red interior parts so it will all match, great price ay? i was bidding on a hsv cluster but seen this and i had to have it and brand new its great. i just need to see preddy now to set it for me

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
if i put the cluster in my car and put it on accerises will it damage of bring up errors? i just wanna make sure everything works before i pay to have it updated

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
if i put the cluster in my car and put it on accerises will it damage of bring up errors? i just wanna make sure everything works before i pay to have it updated

it will work but if it is new, under the odometer it should say not programmed or something, so i dont know what features wont work on it

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
it will work but if it is new, under the odometer it should say not programmed or something, so i dont know what features wont work on it
ok thanxs champ yeah its brand new 0kms on it

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
holden just swapped the clusters over and updated if for 100 bucks so I'm gonna pick it up now and i will get some new pics of it, BTW i put it in the car to make sure it worked before doing it and i noticed it lights up green? i thought it would be a different color? but still looks cool

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
holden just swapped the clusters over and updated if for 100 bucks so I'm gonna pick it up now and i will get some new pics of it, BTW i put it in the car to make sure it worked before doing it and i noticed it lights up green? i thought it would be a different color? but still looks cool

yep even the hsv ones light up poo spec green

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
yep even the hsv ones light up poo spec green
i done it just then when its dark and it lights up white on the numbers and white neddles just green on the 3 windows so im wrapped with that