Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Exec modification ideas... Help

06vzcalais

Reaction score
It Doesnt Take Long For The Money To Add Up I Have Spent Way To Much Money On My Vz Calais (06) Now In Excess Of $10 000 few mods in order of purchase Tunes (gotta have doof): Kicker Cvr 12" subwoofers(2) Us Audio Bone Crusher amp(1500 watt) sound magus amp (1500 watt) 0 gauge wiring kit Pioneer Dvd 2din unit (about the 4th head unit ive had in it so far). Rimz:CSA "Tease" 18" front and rear sittin on Maxxis MAZ1's. Engine:Growler wide mouth CAI (Nice Sound) 2.5" Cat Back System (looking to upgrade front half soon). Suspension: Tein Basics Front And Rear All Rubers and Bushes replaced for nolathane and super pro products (rides like its on rails legal Clearance Front Dont even wanna measure the rear). Interior:Stock Leather and a few air fresheners trying to source HSV seats hard to do when you only get sundays off
then throw in $38 000 for the purchase

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
It Doesnt Take Long For The Money To Add Up I Have Spent Way To Much Money On My Vz Calais (06) Now In Excess Of $10 000 few mods in order of purchase Tunes (gotta have doof): Kicker Cvr 12" subwoofers(2) Us Audio Bone Crusher amp(1500 watt) sound magus amp (1500 watt) 0 gauge wiring kit Pioneer Dvd 2din unit (about the 4th head unit ive had in it so far). Rimz:CSA "Tease" 18" front and rear sittin on Maxxis MAZ1's. Engine:Growler wide mouth CAI (Nice Sound) 2.5" Cat Back System (looking to upgrade front half soon). Suspension: Tein Basics Front And Rear All Rubers and Bushes replaced for nolathane and super pro products (rides like its on rails legal Clearance Front Dont even wanna measure the rear). Interior:Stock Leather and a few air fresheners trying to source HSV seats hard to do when you only get sundays off
then throw in $38 000 for the purchase

lol maybe next time break it up a little, would make it easier for us to read.. paragraphs are our best friend

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
i definatley think the SS kit, check out ebay and your local wreckers.. if you are in brissy i might be able to recommend you someone, i just bought a spankin new front bar for $250

vzcomma

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ exec 05'
yeh i think ill call around the local wreckers tomorrow, im down in melbourne but would love to get a front bar for $250.. quite a deal impulsive (y)

what do you guys think if i only fit an ss front bumper, would it look stupid?

vzcomma

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ exec 05'
thanks for the help pal, much appreciated :)

i was thinking of getting it lowered a.s.a.p
i want to get king springs, whats the springs that will keep me above legal height (100mm)

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
I personally recomend Peddars Greys lowered springs, i have them on my SV6 and the car still rides the same handles better, looks better, Tows awesome and is cheap..

Redcliffe0200.jpg

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
oh yeah, i rarely ever bottom out and didnt need to get my guards rolled just tapped em in with a hammer a tad where it was scraping