Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ lowering springs.

SICKTG

Reaction score
I was worries about the fuzz when I lower my vz it has SSSL in the back SSL in the front the tyre is tucked in the guard I have been pulled over a couple of times no mention about the height of the car

REAP3R

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ executive
holy **** SICKTG i bet that would be low as hell aha, yeeah im in need of new bushes soon i reckon, but i just wanna get me car lowered to a nice height maybe just above the SL'height really, but my shock are great atm only stock but work well.

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
Go with the SL's you'll be right its around the 30-35mm mark

REAP3R

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ executive
yeeah ive heard fe2 aint that low and arent stock sv6 come out with fe2? cause i ve seen some photos and they arent that much lowered than stock, and Munz the SL drops the car about 50mm

ryan86

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ sv8
Hey sicktg would you have any close up pics of how low and how much the guards are tucking cause I'm thinking of lowering mine with sssl in the back and ssl in front but can't find any good pics and would you have the part numbers aswell, thanks

SICKTG

Reaction score
Yeah I do mate I'll upload them very soon for u along with part numbers

Last edited:

hsv453

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Z series Clubsport
Ryan86 - With 20" pentagons, lipped front guards they don't scrub, rears with a 225 they dont scrub but are about 2mm from touching haha

SSL in front

SSSL in rear

27032011271.jpg

ryan86

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ sv8
Cheers guys, how would 245's or 235's go at the back would there be much scrubbing and that, are the springs for another model of commodore? Any ideas on what set of shocks and struts to go with them?