Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vz radio reset

BUSTER1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
Just got a 2005 vzsv6 great car ,but can't get the radio to come on and go off with the ignition, have read the book but nothing seems to work it is blaupunkt system Thank's for any advice :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

andrewmac

Reaction score
Members Ride
S2 VE SS
Its prob your fuse for the accessories there is a 7.5 fuse and (i think) a 15 amp fuse which control the radio and whether the radio turns on and off with the ignition and whether it turns off when the door is opened.
Check them out

hsv_punk

I Just Want One
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Berlina V6
If it's like my VY, then when you start the car, press set or whichever it says when starting up to get into the options mode on the trip computer. Then scroll through the options, you will find an option for radio on/off to either set it as ignition or door. Change the option, get out of the menu and it should be all sweet.

If i'm reading your issue wrong and you can't get it to turn on automatically at all. Then yeah could be a fuse or wiring problem. Might be a job for Holden warranty.

Hope that helps.