Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Service Manual

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
I don't suppose the Hayes has anything about the Adventra AWD setup and maintenance? What about the $400 thing, does that cover the Adventra?

certainly does, covers everything about them

crewzincool

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN-V6/2005 SV6
certainly does, covers everything about them

could you look in your manual and see how to get all the coolant out of the engine..dropping the bottom radiator hose only gets about half of it out...

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
could you look in your manual and see how to get all the coolant out of the engine..dropping the bottom radiator hose only gets about half of it out...

to do it properly you are meant to remove the the thermostat and the heater pipes, and reverse flush the block out, its a pain in the ass, there is no drain plug on the block as such,

and yes getting about 5 litres out is about right

gdunkley84

I Have a Dent.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV Sportswagon
it may come on a cd, but mine is on a dvd cause it has other vehicles, but it would easily have way over 1000 pages

Do you have a part number for purchasing this through Holden?

dmar

kl
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
when is someone going to do the courteous thing and hack a workshop and ul the iso

VZCalZone

now choppin the VZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais, vx2 exec
there's a little thing on this forum called "keepin it legal" I'm sure IPsomethingorother would love to post it but simply cannot. thanks for the tidbits.

rebecca22

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
OK. Tried to do the "honest" think and went to Holden with my $450 to buy a factory service manual for my VZ. They wouldn't sell it to me because they said some VZ units are still under manufacturer warranty and can't supply to the public until 2010. Also they said part number VZ102006 was not a valid holden part number. :(