Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz springs and shocks

benvzexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2
Hey mate that thread with the springs and shocks is to confusing wodering if you could just give me a quote here. Wanting ultra low kings with shocks to match front and rear

Cheers

benvzexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2
KHRL-47SSL front and KHRL46SSSL rear... Ive got the Monroe lowered GTs for shocks, and handling is improved a fair bit with those. Cost me 700 for springs and shocks... worth every dollar.

where abouts did you get the springs from

paulo vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz s
sssl back ssl front monroe gt shocks in my vz and its aswome although i got defected for the rear springs last week in qld had my skid rims on and my exhaust sits about a inch of the ground so beware of that if you havnt got big wheels =p

hkswpn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
I got SSL all around with GT monroes... about 700 mark too with labour... nice and stiff. if u wanna go real low take it next level too SSSL i wish i had too but i got 19' and i didnt wanna rub it out

showxpony

Reaction score
Members Ride
Redline SSV
where abouts did you get the springs from

Got the springs from autobarn. I know the owner so they did me a good deal. But if your going to buy springs and shocks, they would probably give you a package deal price. No harm in asking.

redcedar

workaholic
Reaction score
Members Ride
Alto Grey MY12 SS
Have Lovells under mine .Look great but ride is a bit hard !