Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ SS rims

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
yea but he has reason to complain. its factory tint and you expect that a car dealership would not sell a customer anything that is deemed illegal/un roadworthy.

if i got caught with my tint i would wear it, i was the one who knowingly paid to have a tint put on thats 15% darker then legal. 35 is legal and i have 20. i know the risk so its my fault. looking back at it now i should have just got the 35% tint cos its a bitch to see out at night time now :(

kmbattle

Reaction score
Troy711 said:
yea but he has reason to complain. its factory tint and you expect that a car dealership would not sell a customer anything that is deemed illegal/un roadworthy.

Precisley.
35% is also the legal limit in WA and the cops tell me my tint only lets through 19% of natural light. SO I guess the dealer had 20 grade fitted.

The circumstances I was caught were absolute bullshit. My windows were down when I was driving and unless superman is behind the wheel of that cop car, What reason do they have to pull me over and check my tint?

Anyway reaper thanks for the suggestion, do you think the bushes will be worn after 20,000kms though? And should I hit holden up for this as the car is under waranty still.(fitted superlow springs so they may tell me to f off?)