Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ SS Tail lights onto a VY - I just did it :D

mar-d-mac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY2 Clubsport
yeah, i'm with you minux on that one...was thinking of doing a change of rears on my clubby, but for the price, better put towards exhaust

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
looks good, i like it, yeh that might be something later down the track, would put that money towards and exhaust or lower suspension on mine first, but yeh looks very nice, good job, keep it up :D

nEb.

Reaction score
Members Ride
04' VY II Acclaim
cheers mate - well im a p plater in vic, so no "Performance" parts allowed for me, (cul8r extractors,xhaust, CAI etc. etc.), so i migt aswell make her look good. Shes already been lowered, interior was done, ive got the ss kit (getting painted tomorow :D ) i thought the rear lights were a very subtle yet very effective modification :)

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT feature car, WRX STI WAGON
big difference mate, looks hot!

vycalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy calais sv6
some of the pics arent working :(

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
some of the pics arent working :(

All of the pictures are working fine for me but they are a little slow to load. Neb, the lights look great and make a big difference :thumbsup:

nEb.

Reaction score
Members Ride
04' VY II Acclaim
cheers bill :D .. yeah the pictures are working for me too .. *shrugs* ill try reload them when i get time

vycalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy calais sv6
just checked and they work now, car looks great, its amazing how something so simple like tail lights can make such a difference to the look of a car, great work :)

malik

Reaction score
Members Ride
holden commodore vy s ii
ho ho ho...merry X mas.... man!! u eventually changed ur car's looks....... it looks soo %*#^ingly extreme... awww my toungz fallin owt now... lol good work

so cud u easily install the VZ SS tail lights in ur holden commodore?? hw much r the lights for(pair) coz i think this could be definitely given a shot