Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ SSZ Ute.... Whipple Install Underway

SSZ666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ ute & VZ SS sedan
Yeah easier to see the speedo now (not that i care lol) but in a few weeks time it will look alot cleaner again

Washed and polished her for the first time in year and a bit. With a years worth of dust build up on her looked a little sad. Once water hit the paint it just beaded off beautifully. Still feels like glass when run your hand over it.

Bought a new center console compartment to replace the busted one that came with the piano black facia. Neat and tidy. Conditioned all the leather. Baby soft still

Last edited:

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Looks nice and clean dude!

K-BAGZ

De Plane! De Plane!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR II S-pac V6 Ute / VZ SV6 Sedan / VZ R8
I'd murder for a set of seats like those

They are literally that good. Only downfall is hot as #### in summer. I always park with the sunshade up and a towel over the cluster and steering wheel. A hot leather seat does make you sweet a little though...

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Yup the joys of having black leather seats

SSZ666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ ute & VZ SS sedan
Its been a while

Still not running lol

Got a duel pod cluster and got it painted up to look like a factory piano black surround. Gonna get rid of the a/f gauge.

Masked up and painted the ve throttle body. Looks fantastic now right at home with the other black parts. Ultimate conversion wiring are making the vz to ve throttle body module and hopefully send it off soon.

Sorted out my fuel feed hose issue. The pic is of what yella terra supply in the kit and my hose.

Managed to pick up some simmons very cheal in mint condition and near new 245/30 tyres. Only 8.5 all round but for the price i paid ill let it slide. Will eventually get 9.5 rears with a 275 tyre. Just one issue which is explanatory in the pic :(

With all the work and good thats been happeneing, something **** was bound to happen. Put the belt on and this happened. YT is sorting it out now and hopefully send me a replacement tensioner.

Have a few quotes for body/paint work to do cowl and few other touch ups. Gonna be costly but want it sone right.

SSZ666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ ute & VZ SS sedan
Mate of mines been playing around with few ideas for the solid mount w2a resi bracket

As can see with both clearance is a minor issue but we working around it.

Eventually decided this will work best

Just need to swap that bottom straight fitting to a 90*

And yella terra are warrenting the tensioner so hopefully get that back soon

SSZ666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ ute & VZ SS sedan
Started off as an idea. Then a piece of paper, cardboard then a mdf template. Had a mate draw it up in CAD and then send the file to be laser cut. Big cheers to Chris :)

Got it polished up nice

And now its mounted finally

Have another idea to mount the water block up neatly too.

Close but no cigar

Gaiter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder
Nice bit of fabrication there! Looking good mate