Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ SV6 cant skid

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
VT manual take off

what about you speeding down the street? much more dangerous.. what if a little kid ran on the road?

Can i please buy the rights to the technology you used to determine that i was speeding, as this will make me a very rich man. Also the road is closed lol.

After posting a video of you doing a skid out the front of homes when you clearly has no control over the car (in the eyes of the law) i am suprised that you take a stab at my car driving down the road, when i engaged 2nd gear for about 5 seconds. Ever been in a vt, they are slow arent they.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
i cant find the one for torque management now, but it shows how and when it intervenes,

Attachments

• brake.jpg
    brake.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 681

nikolas

DK
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turismo VZ SV6
Can i please buy the rights to the technology you used to determine that i was speeding, as this will make me a very rich man. Also the road is closed lol.

After posting a video of you doing a skid out the front of homes when you clearly has no control over the car (in the eyes of the law) i am suprised that you take a stab at my car driving down the road, when i engaged 2nd gear for about 5 seconds. Ever been in a vt, they are slow arent they.

according to your other video, u can do 0-100 in just over 7 seconds. In that video above your accelerating hard for over 10 seconds. In a suburban street the limit is usually 50, i would be surprised if you didn't go close to double the speed limit or more. Also, if the road was closed, why are you driving in it?

nicko

Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
according to your other video, u can do 0-100 in just over 7 seconds. In that video above your accelerating hard for over 10 seconds. In a suburban street the limit is usually 50, i would be surprised if you didn't go close to double the speed limit or more. Also, if the road was closed, why are you driving in it?[/quote]

Because i needed to get to the other side

nicko

Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
i forgot my phone lol

nicko

Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
jealous of your lsd, my diff is shyte

nikolas

DK
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turismo VZ SV6
weld it :)
nah just wait it out on ebay and an lsd will come up cheap.
Also, in all honesty, it is irresponsible to do skids on the road like i did, even if it is fun.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Also, in all honesty, it is irresponsible to do skids on the road like i did, even if it is fun.

+1 Back to single douche ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.