Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz sv6 exhaust

lowsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz 05 sv6
What system would be good for my sv6 and what size I was thinking 2.25 or 2.5 any suggestions??

richardpalinkas

Blown Alloytec
Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor Impulse VZ SV6
i have a twin 2.5, not loud at all with a rear muffler. although most people say a twin 2.25 would be better suited

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I do a Manta twin 2 1/4" into single 3" for $495 shipped to your door. No loss in bottom end, deeper and louder than stock, but not too loud. Absolutely no drone and increases the top end as well.

kenny's red vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
sv6 190
just finished my exhaust and couldnt be happier i went with a straight through system however went from a 2 1/4 to cat and 2 1/2 the rest of the way with no back mufflers sound great ,and has a given me alot more pick up and top end speed

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
just finished my exhaust and couldnt be happier i went with a straight through system however went from a 2 1/4 to cat and 2 1/2 the rest of the way with no back mufflers sound great ,and has a given me alot more pick up and top end speed

Really? As impulsive said in another thread and something I always say too, exhaust note is very subjective, but I'm surprised you like this particular set up on an alloytec.

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
Really? As impulsive said in another thread and something I always say too, exhaust note is very subjective, but I'm surprised you like this particular set up on an alloytec.

i used to have a similiar exhaust, 2.5" all the way through, Single at cat back, middle muffler with a resi at the rear, sounded nice under acceleration but on low revs stationary was kinda husky.. i got over exhausts and have moved onto the finer things in life, keeping it on the road, mickey mouse...

lowsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz 05 sv6
I was lookin at xforce 2.25 or 2.5, just was after a deeper sound nothin to loud or anything just a nice growl under acceleration, would a 2.5 be a lower sound? I just can't wait to get off my shitty p plates and get a 6.0L haha

MAG00

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Calais
Just buy from NAAF, no point in buying anything else. And do a search, this has been covered so many god damn times.

lowsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz 05 sv6
Couldnt be ####ed searching mate just wanted some opinions on what I thought and what other guys use, and what is NAAF and why is there no point buying anywhere else??