Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wanted many things...

VN-88

fiery red vn manual
Reaction score
victoria , lakes entrance, u live there tell me!!
Members Ride
vn v6 s1 manual
hey guys, i need a few things.. so if u got it let me no. doesnt matter were u are either

stage 3 calais cluster
trip buttons
calai seats, front and rear, non leather
vn goup a kit peices (any of them) or ss bumpers instead
lowered rear springs, shocks, panhard rod. prefer rather low as ive got super heavy duty's and are kinda low
im after supers. not ultras. thanks

Last edited:

statesman_wagon89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Statesman Wagon( written off) VN calias 5 speed
Vn Parts

i have got a calias interoir that isnt leather
if you want it i'll swap you a pair of extractors for it or make me an offer($)
The interoir is two front seats, one rear seat, four door trims(just the material part) and a center console

VN-88

fiery red vn manual
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn v6 s1 manual
ok, well how much do u want for the interior for?? 300 other wise i have have semi extractors i think they are on a spair engine. so if u want them i can throw them in for a little lower price. i dont have huge lots of money right now, pay rise hasnt hit me yet. so if thats fine tel me, i only really want seats too, but if ur selling whole lot it will have to do

str8up

Reaction score
Members Ride
5spd VN SS
I've got a set of ultralows, rear monro gt gas short shocks and a adjustable pedders panard bar. Im in Qld pm me if ur interested.

VN-88

fiery red vn manual
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn v6 s1 manual
hey guys, heres a pic of the seats im after. switches are covered now, but still need the rest

Attachments

• DSC00643.jpg
    DSC00643.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 122

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
VN-88 said:
hey guys, heres a pic of the seats im after. switches are covered now, but still need the rest

hey thats my car! do you have any wreckers nearby? thats where i got my tip computer buttons and wiring from. also got a calais rear seat from my local wreckers for $80

VN-88

fiery red vn manual
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn v6 s1 manual
i do have a wreckers in town but there **** as, and dont have anything calais, ill ring a few up in a few weeks wen i saved enough doe and got my bike running again, i got in contact with a guy on ebay about a l3 dash, he has like 10 and was getting like 20 or so more, all working so wen he calls back agian ill probably order one, plus someone on the forum is holding the trip and cruise buttons for me for 75 or so, i may give him abit more cause he is being generous. i think... i have the wiring loom already for 20$ and wiring diagrams.

as for the springs 1991_vn2nv i would be interested actually. how much u want for em? do u have an adustable pan hard rod? cause im in need of one of them too. also how much lower are ultras from stock? and how can i measure my ones? also are ultra lows as low as they get?

still hunting for the seats

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Im pretty sure they are as low as you can go...The eye height measurement was 255mm or 265mm from memory when I had them on my car....thats from the middle of the rim to the rear guard. I dont have an adjustable pan hard bar i can sell you, but you will want one....If you have 3 people in the back seat with 225's it will scrub pretty bad when you corner or when you floor it.

I'll sell them to you for $50+postage.