Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wanted - Set of Factory Mags in Good Condition

thehsvmanv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore Acclaim
Hey, I'm in Sydney and am after some mag wheels (with or without tyres) for my VP Commodore (non-irs). I am after Holden mag wheels from any model as long as they are 16-17 inch, and are in good condition. I don't mind abit of gutter rash, but I definately don't want damaged rims that have mounted kerbs, etc (who does?). Also I don't wanna spend more than $600, depending on condition of mags, tyres, etc.

I'm tired of searching on eBay coz its mainly ****, overpriced or damaged mags for sale, and just want to 'transform' my Commodore with some nice looking mags.

So if there is anybody who has a spare set laying around or anything, just let me know via this thread and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I would also like to look/inspect the mags before purchasing them. Thanks alot.

porkkhunt

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT Supercharged
I have a set(4) of 16in VT S pack wheels with tyres for $500 but I'm in QLD if that helps:thumbsup:

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
I have the same 16in VS,SS/VT S pac in melbourne for $400.

Attachments

• wheels front.jpg
    wheels front.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 344
  • wheels stack.jpg
    wheels stack.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 229

thehsvmanv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore Acclaim
I'm in Sydney. Unless we can arrange courier then I'll consider interstate. Thanks

redvr

adam
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
i have same sydney!!!
$300 you will need tyres
rims in good nic just have to take pic

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
Got 4x 15" VR SS/VS s pac wheels, not 100% sure wat ones but VR/VS. Got some gutter rash. They're in SA, but if ur interested let me know ur post code and I'll see how much it will cost to get them sent over. $150 ono.

Pics:
These were taken a few months ago:
PEAKN6_028.jpg

PEAKN6_022.jpg

And this was 2 weeks ago when we took them off PEAKN6, they need a good wash now. If u want them I'll get the 2 tyres removed to save on postage costs.
DSCF4527.jpg

I know they're only 15", but just thought I would post them up just in case.

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
I have a set(4) of 16in VT S pack wheels with tyres for $500 but I'm in QLD if that helps:thumbsup:

Got a pic? Need burn out rims.

hothousegreen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S
Hey, I'm in Sydney and am after some mag wheels (with or without tyres) for my VP Commodore (non-irs). I am after Holden mag wheels from any model as long as they are 16-17 inch, and are in good condition. I don't mind abit of gutter rash, but I definately don't want damaged rims that have mounted kerbs, etc (who does?). Also I don't wanna spend more than $600, depending on condition of mags, tyres, etc.

I'm tired of searching on eBay coz its mainly ****, overpriced or damaged mags for sale, and just want to 'transform' my Commodore with some nice looking mags.

So if there is anybody who has a spare set laying around or anything, just let me know via this thread and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I would also like to look/inspect the mags before purchasing them. Thanks alot.

Hey dude if your stilling looking ive got a set of 4 standard VY S 16in with good rubber very light gutter rash on one rim only for $550.
Btw I'm in Sydney too.

Last edited: