Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

**WARNING** VZ V6 Owners

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
5c993918849a1858176cc694ee3c354a.gif

Dude. I get that but going back to the start of the whole thread I linked we now find ourselves asking questions about what was discussed at the start.

Of course vacuum comes from the manifold. That’s what helps draw the crank case vapours through.

Pretty sure I included diagrams, videos, links to this. Theres one video literally showing the improved oiling and air flow to the top of the motor. Blow by occurring with the oil cap off. Modify the PCV and there is vacuum happening because the air is now drawn through by way of the intake vacuum.

How can modifying theee fking holes to allow for better ventilation manage to turn into 7 pages of questions and sceptical responses. Fk me. It’s ridiculous.

It’s one of the simplest things to do after gaining the skill of turning the car on or learning how to open the car door.

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
i been watching you tube vids from the yanks about the pcv problems in various gm cars that this engine

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
How can modifying theee fking holes to allow for better ventilation manage to turn into 7 pages of questions and sceptical responses. Fk me. It’s ridiculous.
The thread was originally made in 2006, and has been dug up quite a few times (most recently a couple of weeks ago), so this current discussion is more like 2 pages...