Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Warrenty repair issue (i guess that's what this is)

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
so most of you will already know about my fuel gauge issues. It's been back to holden 5 times and each time they drive it around (250 kms last time!) And use up all my petrol. Fair enough, trying to sort out the issue. HOWEVER. after changing fuel pump and both fuel sender units it's still playing up.

At what point can I say 'i basically want anything to do with the fuel gauge (including the gauge itself) replaced!' Also, I really dont want them driving my car around anymore. Judging by the way the guy drive it from the back, and due to my fuel consumption going from 10.7 to 12, I don't like the way they treat my car.

So what are my options? I'm pretty sick of having to take the car back time after time.

Also, if anyone else has any suggestions as to what the problem may be (fluctuating fuel gauge).

Fml. And sorry for the barely legible life story

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Is there another Holden dealer you can take it to ? Cause that would **** me. I would say its the dash gauge its self since they have replaced all the other parts. Next time it plays up, Take a video of it if you can. It really helps prove that your not mad lol

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
I took photos of it playing up. A bit annoying having to pull over every 5 minutes lol

Unfortunatly it's statutory warrenty so I have to bring it back there

Thanks for the quick reply, as I wanna sort this out tomorrow, and thanks for backing up my assumption that it's probably the gauge itself! But who knows!