Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wdf? (vN group A)

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
I do remember seeing this car on Ebay before,

Yup, about 6mths ago? Maybe earlier? It was bidding into the 20-30k range. This, however, is EXACTLY the same set of photos, but taken from EBay. Not originals.

Total scam o_O

stockvp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec,honda civic,mazda626
OK so i emailed the dude and this is what he said

"Hello there,
Thank you for contacting me about the car.The car is in perfect condition, has no damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident. The motor runs awesome. The tires are like new and also have clear title. I want you to know that the car is registered in Australia on my name and address but now I am currently in Berlin,Germany and the car is here as well and it will be shipped from here.
Buy it now price is AU $7,900.00 with shipping/handling included. It will be insured during transportation and will be delivered in 5 business days at your door.
The payment will be made through eBay and only after you will receive the car,I will receive the payment.
How it works: You will send the money to eBay who will verify the payment and if the money are available they will notify me to proceed with the shipping process.
After you receive and see that the car is the one you want, you just notify eBay to give me the money.
If the car is not as I've described it,you will get FULL refund from ebay,upon the return of the item in original condition (return postage at my expense).
In order to start the deal I need YOUR FULL NAME and SHIPPING ADDRESS so I can register the transaction with eBay.
If you agree with these terms, please email me now and I will be more than glad to start to complete the transaction with you.
Please respond quickly,
Thanks "

Make your own mind up :whistling

Ra1d

omg thats the funky sh1t
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Exec, VL Exec
its just too good of a deal to be true, and that email response seems pretty dodgy. i wouldnt touch it

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
yeah it's kinda like an export scam, all the details probably came from 'blowing a legend' which was the story about this car in street comms magazine.

********Edit**********
yeah i just pulled out the mag, it appears in the hdt-hsv special (don't know when it originally appeared)
but the then owner had spent 45K on it.
also a lot of the specs seem to be lifted from the article, though he got some the details wrong.

Last edited:

Ra1d

omg thats the funky sh1t
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Exec, VL Exec
yeah it wouldnt suprise me if he was tagging a few people along and that was his generic email reply to everyone that enquired. as a classified ad, there is no feedback for the transaction and the sale isnt covered by ebays vehicle protection program. im really interested to find out what happens with this, i really hope person/s doesnt get ripped

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
OK so i emailed the dude and this is what he said

"Hello there,
Thank you for contacting me about the car.The car is in perfect condition, has no damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident. The motor runs awesome. The tires are like new and also have clear title. I want you to know that the car is registered in Australia on my name and address but now I am currently in Berlin,Germany and the car is here as well and it will be shipped from here.
Buy it now price is AU $7,900.00 with shipping/handling included.
It will be insured during transportation and will be delivered in 5 business days at your door.
The payment will be made through eBay and only after you will receive the car,I will receive the payment.
How it works: You will send the money to eBay who will verify the payment and if the money are available they will notify me to proceed with the shipping process.
After you receive and see that the car is the one you want, you just notify eBay to give me the money.
If the car is not as I've described it,you will get FULL refund from ebay,upon the return of the item in original condition (return postage at my expense).
In order to start the deal I need YOUR FULL NAME and SHIPPING ADDRESS so I can register the transaction with eBay.
If you agree with these terms, please email me now and I will be more than glad to start to complete the transaction with you.
Please respond quickly,
Thanks "

Make your own mind up :whistling

So he's selling it for $7,900 and shipping it from Berlin to here at his own expense???? Wow, what a nice guy....:rolleyes:

I'd say someone is gonna get ripped off hardcore. Unfortunately there are people out there that would fall for it.

Ra1d

omg thats the funky sh1t
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Exec, VL Exec
hmmm, best case scenario is that anyone interested in a car with that much power should know that you cant buy one with those sort of mods that cheap. the whole 'im in germany and my car is with me' nonsense should be enough to turn anyone off

stockvp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec,honda civic,mazda626
6H8VPL19UNL568802
there you go guys get this VIN number its for a 5000i
thats the VIN for the car