Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wdf? (vN group A)

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
6H8VPL19UNL568802
there you go guys get this VIN number its for a 5000i
thats the VIN for the car
If that 5000i came out of a Clubsport then its got 4 bolt mains, the same engine as in the VP GTS failurebox's.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
The first link has gone now.

Last edited:

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
I would so love it if the real owner of that car found the guy that put that auction up....:D

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Full name and address is the real killer. Car is part 1 of scam. Name and address is the real sting.

stockvp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec,honda civic,mazda626
i sent him another message saying have another try at the VIN, no response.
ebay are handling this at the moment.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
OK so i emailed the dude and this is what he said

"Hello there,
Thank you for contacting me about the car.The car is in perfect condition, has no damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident. The motor runs awesome. The tires are like new and also have clear title. I want you to know that the car is registered in Australia on my name and address but now I am currently in Berlin,Germany and the car is here as well and it will be shipped from here.
Buy it now price is AU $7,900.00 with shipping/handling included. It will be insured during transportation and will be delivered in 5 business days at your door.
The payment will be made through eBay and only after you will receive the car,I will receive the payment.
How it works: You will send the money to eBay who will verify the payment and if the money are available they will notify me to proceed with the shipping process.
After you receive and see that the car is the one you want, you just notify eBay to give me the money.
If the car is not as I've described it,you will get FULL refund from ebay,upon the return of the item in original condition (return postage at my expense).
In order to start the deal I need YOUR FULL NAME and SHIPPING ADDRESS so I can register the transaction with eBay.
If you agree with these terms, please email me now and I will be more than glad to start to complete the transaction with you.
Please respond quickly,
Thanks "

Make your own mind up :whistling

Didn't need to read past that!

The car is in XX country, and will be shipped to you bahahaha, scam scam scam!

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
OK so i emailed the dude and this is what he said

"Hello there,
Thank you for contacting me about the car.The car is in perfect condition, has no damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident. The motor runs awesome. The tires are like new and also have clear title. I want you to know that the car is registered in Australia on my name and address but now I am currently in Berlin,Germany and the car is here as well and it will be shipped from here.
Buy it now price is AU $7,900.00 with shipping/handling included. It will be insured during transportation and will be delivered in 5 business days at your door.
The payment will be made through eBay and only after you will receive the car,I will receive the payment.
How it works: You will send the money to eBay who will verify the payment and if the money are available they will notify me to proceed with the shipping process.
After you receive and see that the car is the one you want, you just notify eBay to give me the money.
If the car is not as I've described it,you will get FULL refund from ebay,upon the return of the item in original condition (return postage at my expense).
In order to start the deal I need YOUR FULL NAME and SHIPPING ADDRESS so I can register the transaction with eBay.
If you agree with these terms, please email me now and I will be more than glad to start to complete the transaction with you.
Please respond quickly,
Thanks "

Make your own mind up :whistling

I remember another scam on Ebay, and the guy used the EXACT same line:

"that the car is registered in Australia on my name and address but now I am currently in Berlin,Germany and the car is here as well and it will be shipped from here."

I remember those EXACT words, i think it was even posted on here. Everyone spam him with emails and messages of abuse! Dirty prick.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
It may only be a VK, but I can seriously see it going for that - that thing is mint. Wouldn't be many VKs of any sort still in that condition, let alone a Brocky.