Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Weed Killer, which one is the best ?

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
yep, wait till after it rains heavily and the ground is really soft a few hours later. then, from the base of the weed wiggle and pull the whole lot out. make sure you get the lot, otherwise it'll grow again. if you do leave a bit in there, either dig it out of spray what's left directly.... but best to get it all out.

love the general

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute daily hj gts project
old automatic transmission fluid i spilt some on my mums lawn 2 years back and the grass has just started to grow back lol

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Glypho kills nut grass quite well I have now discovered. apparently it only kills the shoot and the nut under each shoot. a few weeks later it will shoot again from the next nut down the chain. Then spray the new shoots and so on. In 2 months or so your nut grass problem should be sorted. I tried digging it out before, dug about 100 nuts out of 2 square metres and though that was it. A week later there were new shoots all over the place. CBF digging it out again, let the spray fix it.

T

tommySV6Ute

RAZE

20l drum for $145. Kills all and quickly, not harmful to the horses/sheep or chooks.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Hi tommy.
need protective gear???