Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Weird

commodore2004

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz berlina
The other day i went down the road and locked the car as normal when i returned the remote wouldn't work, and i had to open the car with the key and set off the alarm.
A message came up on the centre computer screen drivers door breached
but disapeared when i inserted the key in the ignition.
Has any one ealse ever had a weird message on the screen?
That was the only time its ever happened and hopefully the last every one must of thought i was stealing the car.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
It said driver's door breached because that's what triggered the alarm. (When you opened it!) :hit:

brownie82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute SIDI M6 Karma Blue
yeah i do that all the time. When we go shopping mainly i get out lock the car then use the button on the key to open the boot, as soon as i lift the boot alarm starts screaming i s*** myself neighbors look over. Then on the screen it says boot or tailgate one of them as been breached or whatever. Also same as you when thebloody keyless entry wants to be a prick of a thing.

Cheers Brownie

Blue-VZSSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Sedan
Yep been there, done that with two boys in blue watching, (lucky I was in uniform) they just laugh and continue to book this bloke in a Toyota with no number plates. lol