Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Weirdest Things Found Under Your Backseat

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
i found my holden badge in the glove box and the boot, broken it two, and under my back seat i found about $6 in coins, a pen (good working order) and some old lollies...ergh, the pen was a score but the lollies tasted like crap...lol...nah, i only eat it if i was the one that dropped it...

EGG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE
under the back seat of my old VH I found a couple of really old minties, about $3 and a keyring which said "Lords, the home of cricket" which had a picture of a guy carrying a scythe pulling some stumps up? wtf?

cunners3

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VSII Wagon
After picking up a christmas tree in my old VH wagon I had two lizzards running around the car - found one under the backseat along with coins, a bee gees cassette and lots of sand. Never found the other lizzard tho. Up until the day I sold it he'd pop his head out of somewhere or run across my foot while driving - he must have lived on all the maccas chips under the seats...

vinnywelsh

Bored Technician
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 3.8L Berlina
Under my rear bench i found: about $2.50 in 1,2,5 and 10 cent coins. old batman stickers? half a friggin beach!, a ciggie butt and a Mc donalds voucher from the eary 90's.

under the boot carpet was the other half of the beach, golf tee's, and twigs.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
oh yes the VK has a beach in it too.... damn sand...

D.

DeiCide

DeiCide
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 L67
found a panties-chain letter to previous owner.

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
i found about $0.50, lolly wrappers, lego and dirt under the back seat of my car.

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Had it out the other week putting speakers in...

pencils (last owner obviously had kids).. cookie crumbs etc, something sticky (food, lollies etc), and $2.10 :p

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
I have found girl hair ties, coin, long blonde hairs (not mine) hairclips, sand, long lost set of house keys, many a mates lost wallets full of cash, contraband etc.

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
my mate found 300buks and two stereo remotes under his back seat , i found lots of wires, sand, coins, dead flies(wtf) in the back seat of wagon , not to mention a sinker for a fishing rod, havnt looked yet in the calais, will check out when i get home , im all curious now...