Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wh ls1 standalone loom

r600

Reaction score
Members Ride
v8 vn berlina-vt series 2 wagon
can anyone help me,i am doing a standalone loom out of a wh stato do i still need to run powertain and throttle position controller????

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Throttle position controller? As in throttle position switch? Yes you do. Not sure what you mean by powertrain, if you are talking about the transmission loom, only if you are running the 4L60E.

r600

Reaction score
Members Ride
want to run powerglide transmission and heres a picture of modules that i don't know

IMG_0953.jpg
Throttle position controller? As in throttle position switch? Yes you do. Not sure what you mean by powertrain, if you are talking about the transmission loom, only if you are running the 4L60E.

hey mate here is a picture of modules i don't know if i need and running power glide

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
You won't need the power train module. I did an LS1 into a VC, it was out of a VX R8, didn't have a controller.

r600

Reaction score
Members Ride
ok just need to find out whats the story about throttle position controller module

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
From what I could find it is part of the traction control operation and you don't need it.